This collectible coin necklace of Earth's Moon features a selenographically correct 136,794,240:1 scale design of the surface texture of both its near and far side.
- Struck in solid copper.
- Expert patina to highlight the engraving.
- 2.54cm in diameter and weighs 7g.
- Steel chain with lobster clasp, certified nickel-free: length 76.2cm.
- Broadstruck for a rounded edge
- Packaged in archival packaging with a description of the coin and Moon facts.
Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.