- Everything you need is included in the box including high quality 14 count aida and DMC embroidery thread.
- The pattern chart is printed in a large format in both black and white and full colour with symbols making it easy to follow and mark off, even on dark nights.
- Your threads are all pre-sorted on a card to keep you nice and organised whilst you stitch.
- If you're brand new to cross stitch, the illustrated 'Guide to Cross Stitch' booklet shows you everything from how to hoop up and how to use the thread to how to follow the pattern and how to make a cross stitch.
- If you're a cross stitch pro or looking to get back into it after a break, the contemporary design is so much fun to create and the included hoop becomes the frame, creating a wonderful gift.
- Switch off from the chaotic world outside your cosy sofa and get lost in the stitching, or give the complete kit as a gift to a craft loving friend.
- All of kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting an all small female-led business.
- 14 count Aida fabric.
- Pre-sorted DMC thread.
- 17.8cm wooden embroidery hoop.
- Cross stitch needle.
- Illustrated ‘Guide to Cross Stitch’ booklet.
- Pattern chart in both colour and black & white.
- Beautiful gift box.
- A pair of small scissors or thread snips.
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
- Box: 20 x 20 x 2cm
- Hoop: 17.8cm in diameter
- Finished design: 16cm in diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.