An illustrated record book of theropod facts and figures'from the biggest to the fastest to the smartest The theropod dinosaurs ruled the planet for millions of years, with species ranging from the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex to feathered raptors no bigger than turkeys.
Dinosaur Facts and Figures: The Theropods and Other Dinosauriformes is a stunningly illustrated book of records for these marvelous creatures'such as the biggest, the smallest, the fastest, and the most powerful bite. This one-of-a-kind compendium features more than 3,000 records, covers some 750 theropod species, and includes a wealth of illustrations ranging from diagrams and technical drawings to full-color reconstructions of specimens.
The book is divided into sections that put numerous amazing theropod facts at your fingertips. "Comparing Species is organized by taxonomic group and gives comparisons of the size of species, how long ago they lived, and when they were discovered. "Mesozoic Calendar includes page spreads showing the positions of the continents at different geological time periods and reconstructions of creatures from each period.
By Ruben Molina-Perez, Asier Larramendi, David Connolly, Gonzalo Angel Ramirez Cruz, Sante Mazzei (Illustrator). Hardcover/ 288 pages.
- Comparing species: Avemetatarsalians, Saurischians, Theropods and Birds.
- Mesozoic calendar: Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous and Mesozoic calendar.
- The world of dinosaurs: North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania and Antarctica.
- Prehistoric puzzle: Cranial skeleton, Axial skeleton, Scapular waist, Thoracic limb, Pelvic waist and limbs, Teeth and Integument.
- Theropod life: Biomechanics, Intelligence, Reproduction , Development, Diet and Pathology.
- Testimony in stone: Footprints.
- Chronicle and dinomania: History and Culture.
- Theropod list
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.