A comprehensive and revealing guide to unearthing the marvels hidden in the worlds of rocks and fossils.
- Completely revised and updated information and about recent fossil discoveries and latest wonders.
- Up-to-date statistics, distances and measurements.
- Detailed expert information on low-impact collecting and preserving of fossil finds.
- Collection-site profiles full of tips for recognising and locating the best sites for finding each type of rock and fossil.
- Spectacularly illustrated throughout with over 800 stunning, full-colour photographs and expert diagrammatic illustrations.
By Arthur Busbey, Robert Coenraads, David Roots and Paul Willis. Flexicover/ 288 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.