Celebrate twenty years of the Australian Age of Dinosaurs Journal!
This 92-page paperback offers groundbreaking research, discoveries and expert articles about Australia's extraordinary prehistoric history. Whether you're a paleontologist, aspiring scientist or just curious, it's a must-have for your collection. Discover the secrets of the prehistoric world.
• Australia's smallest sauropod by Samantha Rigby
• Cooyoo australis by Naomi Miles
• Ornithopods in Australia Dr Matt Herne
• Fossil fruits and seeds by Dr Anita A K Milroy
• Unravelling Alcoota by Dr Adam Yates
• A heart of stone by Dr Kate Trinajstic
• Journey to the dawn of animal life Andrew Holman
• Bringing to life the find of a lifetime by Dr Stephen Poropat
• Johann Ludwig Gerard Krefft by Robyn Molan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.