Australian Age of Dinosaurs Journal, Issue 19 (2022). Paperback/ 92 pages.
• Archaehierax sylvestris by Ellen Mather
• Palaeopathology by Phoebe McInerney
• An ancient gharial by Jorgo Ristevski
• Congruus kitcheneri by Lisa Nink, Gavin Prideaux and Natalie Warburton
• A Victorian fossil mystery by Dr James Rule
• The origins and dispersal of southern seals by Dr James Rule
• Trilobites down under by Dr Patrick Smith, Dr James Holmes and Dr Russell Bicknell
• Sea scorpions by Russell Bicknell and Patrick Smith
• Prehistoric skinks by Dr Kailah Thorn
• Confractosuchus sauroktonos by Grace Elliott and David Elliott
Behind the science
• A three-dimensional approach by Dr Matt White
• Emeritus Professor Suzanne Hand by Robyn Molan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.