A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. Six pages for each month covering January-December 2021.
Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
* Advice on where to start looking
* Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
* Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2021
* Seasonal charts
* Details of dark sky sites
* Details of objects and events you might see in 2021
* Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa
Also available: A month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above Britain and Ireland and a month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above North America.
By Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion. Paperback/ 112 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.