Introducing the 30cm Australian history wooden ruler!
This versatile tool offers both precision measurement in centimeters and inches on one side and a captivating journey through Australia's history on the other. Meticulously designed to reflect Australia's fossil discoveries, this ruler is not just an instrument of measurement, but a window into the past.
On the prehistoric side, explore a fascinating timeline adorned with images that bring ancient epochs to life. Includes:
- Stromatolites, living rocks from the Pilbara region in Western Australia.
- Redlichia, a large trilobite from the Emu Bay Shale on Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
- Bothriolepis, the armoured fish from the Gogo Formation in the Canning Basin of Western Australia.
- Ossinodus, a tetrapod from the Duckabrook Formation of Queensland.
- Glossopteris, the most prominent and widely recognised genus within the extinct Permian order of seed plants from Dunedoo, New South Wales.
- Tasmaniasaurus, a archosauromorph reptile from the Knocklofty Formation in West Hobart, Tasmania.
- Rhoetosaurus, a Jurassic-aged sauropod found in Roma, Queensland.
- Australovenator, a large theropod from the Winton Formation in Winton, Queensland.
- Wakaleo, a marsupial lion found in Riversleigh World Heritage Area in northwest Queensland.
- Dromornis, a gigantic flightless bird from Bullock Creek in the Northern Territory.
- Protemnodon, a giant kangaroo that lived in Australia and New Guinea.
The ruler also features Earth's five significant extinction events: the Ordovician-Silurian extinction, Devonian extinction, Permian-Triassic Extinction, Triassic-Jurassic extinction, and Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction.
Whether you're a student, educator or history enthusiast, this ruler stands as an ideal educational and reference tool, inviting you to unravel the mysteries of our planet's past.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.