Australian Age of Dinosaurs Journal, Issue 18 (2021). Paperback/ 92 pages.
- The little reptile by Dr Rossano Damiani
- Australia's first elaphrosaurine by Adele Pentland
- Sauropods in New South Wales by Timothy Frauenfelder
- Introducing noasaurids by Dr Tom Brougham
- Reimagining Palorchestes by Hazel Richards
- Death and destruction in the Sydney Basin by Dr Stephen McLoughlin, Dr Vivi Vajda and Dr Chris Mays
- Virtual palaeontology by Dr Chris Mays
- Were dinosaurs wandering around on a freezing Australian continent? by Dr Neville Alley and Mr Stephen Hore and Prof Lawrence Frake
- The Snake Creek tracksite: a palaeoenvironmental snapshot by Naomi Miles
Behind the science
- Dinosaurs in the digital age by Samantha Rigby
- Sir Frederick McCoy by Robyn Molan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.