A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. Six pages for each month covering January to December 2024.
- Advice on where to start looking.
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see.
- Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2024.
- Seasonal charts.
- Details of dark sky sites.
- Details of objects and events you might see in 2024.
- Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa.
By Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion. Paperback/ 112 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.